Monday 21 March 2011

New Black Stone Cherry song

My goodness this is just proven to be a great day for some of my favourite bands; whether it's a new video by Dommin or Poets Of The Fall's new album. This post comes in the form of Kentucky rockers Black Stone Cherry; the last I heard from them was on their UK tour back in 2009 where I saw them twice, first time when they supported Nickelback on their Dark Horse tour and a second time in Pompey when they did a headline tour. So I have been waiting a long time for some new stuff from them and tonight it was their new song White Trash Millionaire. A few seconds into the song my face immediately lit up; Chris Robertson's vocals are still very sexy and the melody is oh so amazing. I do hope they come back to the UK and if the new album sounds as good as this song I have nothing to worry about.

To listen to the song click here or on the video below



You can also find more info about Black Stone Cherry on their official website, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment