Thursday 17 March 2011

Naked Remedy

Having a link shared by someone other than myself on Tuomaslotte's Music Journal Facebook page I was very excited that it lead to the sweet sound of Worcestershire psychadelic rockers Naked Remedy. At the first listen I was hooked to the upbeat, bouncy rhythm and catchy melody, I also loved the vocals. All these elements fit together nicely like pieces in a jigsaw puzzle. Hope to hear more from them and I hope they make an appearance in Southampton soon.



Download their EP from iTunes

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tuo', just like we said - loads of great stuff from this neck of da woods, saw them tonight - awesome as always - don't say we didn't warn ya... (music in da post tomorrow like promised.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Worcestershire is proving to be another part of the UK that is a great breeding ground for rock bands :D

    ReplyDelete