Monday 14 March 2011

Interview with In Darklight

After watching a cracking performance from the guys in February at The Danebury hotel in Andover I was excited to be interviewing them, unfortunately couldn't do it on the night as intended due to the music being so loud you could hear it at all corners of the hotel so I sent drummer Louis Sellers the questions via Facebook. 

This morning I recieved a message from Lou explaining he and his band mates recorded the answers for the interview, for a brief moment I was a tiny bit worried for I hadn't recorded myself asking the questions. Luckily their best friend Roxy Garnett was interviewing them in the studio, this came as a pleasent suprise to me and I was amazed with final outcome of the interview.

Would love to say a massive thank you to Roxy and In Darklight for bringing this interview to life, I shall see them again at my favourite music venue in Southampton The Joiners in April. Can't wait for that.

To listen to the interview click here

Find In Darklight on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Twitter, LastFM and Reverbnation

No comments:

Post a Comment