Thursday 16 June 2011

til Dusk - Cold Lust

Hey guys; today I thought I'd write about about a local act who released their debut album this week. They are Southampton indie rockers til' Dusk with the album Cold Lust; listening to the sound it reminds of The Kooks jamming with The Stranglers. I really liked the sick guitar solo in Take A Shot; definately a hint of The Stranglers there. My personal favourite on the album would definately have to be Honey Just Walk It; the upbeat, feel good vibe that put the biggest grin on my face. I also have to say the title track Cold Lust has an impressive bluesy vibe, like the tune being played on the organ very muchly.

Overall a great debut album; with a fantastic variety of songs and hope to hear/see more from them soon.

Stand Out Tracks:  Honey Just Walk It, Cold Lust and Round and Round


Note:  The song in the video above is actually called Take A Shot not There Goes My

Find 'til Dusk on Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Twitter and their official website

No comments:

Post a Comment