Monday 27 June 2011

Western Sand @ The Brooke; Southampton 26/6/2011

Last night I went down to The Brooke to watch Western Sand play; well it intentionally was going to be four pop punk bands but due to one pulling out at the last minute and another pulling out days before the event Western Sand were asked to fill in. I am so glad that was the case because I had seen Western Sand play a fantastic set when they supported Heaven's Basement and Jettblack back in May. Their set last night was a reminder of how awesome these guys are; Tyler Hains sounds exactly like Chris Robertson from Black Stone Cherry possibly better. Their melodies are amazing and I love a lot of the guitar riffs; I am definately going to buy their album and will definately see them again soon. No pictures with this review I'm afraid; until my new camera battery charger arrives I don't have a camera for now, for the London post I borrowed my mum's. Hopefully the battery charger will arrive soon and I'll be able to take gig pictures again. Here's video I found from one of their previous gigs; wasn't from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment