Friday 7 January 2011

The Great Gatsby

A friend of mine posted a link to her son's band The Great Gatsby's Revernation page; they are an alternative indie rock band from Bromley, UK. Listening to their sample songs I really like their bouncy upbeat melodies with catchy guitar riffs and fresh authetic London vocals. Right now I am listening to their acoustic version of Spinning that I am loving so much, I acutally want an MP3 of the track same goes for the ones on their Reverbnation page. You can listen to them by clicking the link below. Their sound does remind me of The Fratellis jamming with Arctic Monkeys. Can safely say I am looking forward to hearing more from them and hope they decide to pop by Southampton for a gig sometime. 2011 could just be their year.

For fans of Arctic Monkeys and The Fratellis

http://www.reverbnation.com/fan/control_room/783058?tab=fan_dashboard&subnav=account_preferences#!/thegreatgatsby?kick=599450

No comments:

Post a Comment