Thursday 27 January 2011

Identity Theif

Received a link on Facebook from my good friend Georgie; it lead to a band's MySpace page. This post is all about Southampton born Identity Theif, listening to them at the moment and I have to say I have never heard anything like this before. The genres hip hop, pop and rock are mixed together so well here that it gives of a really funky foottapping vibe; I really like how it starts with a hip hop like sound and then you suddenly hear some distorted guitars. A very very orignal sound that I think will definately break the music charts one day, from what I read on their MySpace there will be an EP release this year. Southampton's outstanding reputation for music still stands because of the fantastic young bands.

Join these guys on MySpace, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment