Wednesday 5 January 2011

Hand Of God

Today whilst browsing MySpace I recieved a friend request fro Greek Power Metallers Hand Of God. After having listened to new single Start Again and Signs I can definately see a bright future in the world of metal however I hope to hear more softer tunes from these guys. More mellow will definately work with Marissa's beautiful voice like it does with the heavier songs here. That's not such a big issue for since it is early days for these guys and the heavy songs are brilliant sounding like Delain meets Lacuna Coil. I can't wait for the release of their debut album The Hand Of God and they consider coming over to the UK for a tour some time. Here is a sample of Start Again, you can find the full version of this song on their MySpace page that I will provide a link for below this video.



For fans of Delain and Lacuna Coil

No comments:

Post a Comment