Friday 21 January 2011

Within Temptation - New Album Teasers

Today I received an email from Roadrunner Records explaining the latest releases and news from their bands; one of them being a song from Dutch Symphonic Metallers Within Temptation. Within Temptation are one of my favourite bands; their melodies are absoulutely powerful and Sharon Den Adel's voice is as beautiful as a songbird. Anyways, their brand spanking new album 'The Unforgiving' is due out 28th March (the day after my birthday woop woop) and two of it's songs are avaliable to listen to right now; the one I recieved an email about was the single 'Faster' sounds very different to their previous songs I have heard but I really like it, I think it's great they decided to experiment with a different type of rock. Although I have a feeling the whole album won't sound like that; after hearing another album teaser 'Where Is The Edge' I am convinced that there will be some symphonic elements in there. I really love their sound, I am looking forward to this album's release.




No comments:

Post a Comment