Thursday 13 January 2011

Sabaton - Coat Of Arms

With the influence of some wonderful people I had met at a Southampton Pub called The Firehouse last night I thought I would review a Sabaton album; basically I was only familiar with a few of their songs before but after listening to this album I shall be listening to a lot more of them. The opening track Coat Of Arms sounded something you would hear in an epic battle scene in a fantasy film such as Lord Of The Rings. Most of the tracks sounded a little bit like that, mixing orchestral music with guitars is just pure genius. My favourite song on the album is Uprising; I love the rhythm and how the lyrics fit with it, once I found out what the song was about I was somewhat shocked and touched.


Stand Out Tracks:  Upsrising, Coat of Arms and Aces in Exile


No comments:

Post a Comment