Saturday 13 November 2010

Biz Zar Radio

This post is dedicated to a group I recently joined on Facebook call Biz Zar Radio and they specialize with rock and metal bands so this group is like a gold mine to me.

A group I had found on there were Washington rockers Zeroking, I loved their rough 'n' ready guitar riffs that reminded me very much of Deep Purple guitar duelling with Metallica....I frickin loved it. I also loved Andy Hought's husky vocals, you probably gathered by now I love husky vocals on guys I just think it's sexy :P 

I also loved OnOffOn's jazz/rock sounds in tunes Mardi Gras and Weekend In Montreal, the tune Weekend In Montreal did remind of my trip to Montreal last year in August and it gave off the same latino, exotic vibes. I helps me relax when I'm stressed :) 

Oh and of course if you want your band to get discovered then send either a video or an MP3 sample on to this group's page :D


Some seriously awesome stuff here, check this group out:


Click here to join this group

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this Blog. We appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe tis OK, I love writing this blog :) Look out for any more ;) x

    ReplyDelete