Wednesday 10 November 2010

The Longest Day - Album Sampler

These guys were one of the bands supporting Fight The Wire when I saw them last week, in their own unique way all the bands that performed that evening stood out in my eyes. They were the opening act, I was a little bit late as I heard them play from outside so I quickly went inside to escape the cold and to watch this band. Their performance was energetic and outstanding that I got their EP. Their EP was another good thing to wake me up on a freezing cold November morning at a carboot sale; along with Fighting With Wire and More Than Conquerors the genre carboot rock was born (courteousy of Fighting With Wire :P). I loved their clear vocals and catchy melodies, I hope to see another EP from them soon and to see them again.

For fans of Fighting With Wire, Bullet For My Valentine and Pearl Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment