Saturday 13 November 2010

Last FM

In the past Last FM has always done me proud when finding new bands to listen to is my main priority of the day, today has reminded why I love Last.FM so so much. There's very good thing you can do; type in the name of your favourite band in the search bar, click on the link to your favourite band and on their page you should find something saying 'Listen to [band's name] radio', the most amazing thing happens. As well as songs by your favourite band playing, songs by artists similar to them also plays. It is thanks to Last FM I have found some rather epic bands such as Kamelot, Like A Storm, Something To Burn, Cinder Road, Voodoo Johnson and right now Hell City Glamours. Seriously this is every music lovers treasure chest which I highly recommend you should use :D

Click the link below you will not regret it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment