Wednesday 24 November 2010

KT Tunstall - Tiger Suit

I had listened to Eye To The Telescope very breifly and quite liked it but this singer wouldn't have been my first choice. So far albums I have reviewed on here I have listened to in the morning have given me an energy boost but this album was different. I loved KT Tunstall's laid back approach to this album; it was very different to Eye To The Telescope. The tracks that stood out to me had an exotic tribe vibe behind them particularly personal favourites Come On Get It and Fade Like A Shadow that were very upbeat. The songs Lost and (Still A) Weirdo reminded me of something from The Lion King which I really really liked, it was just a tranquil relaxing easy listening album. I would definately listen to it again if I just need to chill out.

Stand Out Tracks:  Madame Trudeaux, Fade Like A Shadow and Come On, Get It

No comments:

Post a Comment