Thursday 18 November 2010

Dommin - Love Is Gone

I wrote a couple of reviews on albums I had bought and this one I felt was one of my better ones.

A masterpiece 5 Stars

I saw these guys support HIM a few months ago and was blown away by their magical performance so I decided to buy their CD. I had listened to My Heart, Your Hands and Dark Holiday (my two personal favourites) so I was looking forward to hearing the rest of the album. I was not dissapointed at all, each song was haunting and beautiful. Kris Dommin has such a unique, powerful voice that matches the dark theme behind this whole album. I also loved how some of the tracks in between some of the songs i.e. Evenfall Hallow were used to introduce the next song in a wonderfully magical way that kept me listening at all times. Those who love dark, gothic rock you are in for a treat.

Stand out tracks:  Dark Holiday, My Heart Your Hands and Tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment