Monday 22 November 2010

Tygerrs Lair

Last night I had posted a message on the Biz Zar Radio Facebook page to say to bands if they want to be mentioned on this blog let me know. So I got a reply from Tygerr Recchia-Nash saying to listen her band Tygerrs Lair, which she provides the lead vocals for, from there I decided to download some sample songs from their Reverbnation page to listen to on the way to university. When I heard the first growl in the song Repent I was personally hoping it wasn't going to be like that for the whole song; I like a bit of growling in music but not when it's all they do throughout but when I heard Tygerr's vocals I breathed a little sigh of relief :P I love how female vocals compliment against the death growls and in this song it worked very well. My personal song out of the three I downloaded was I, Immortal; I loved the dark lyrics in the song and there was some very powerful vocal work.

I am looking forward to hearing more from these guys, it would be awesome :)

For fans of:  Bullet For My Valentine and Eyes Set To Kill

No comments:

Post a Comment